Premature Ejaculation Causes
Premature ejaculation causes range from something as simple as overexcitement to more complex issues dealing with guilt or anxieties.. Unfortunately, there isn’t one specific cause of premature ejaculation. Fortunately, many of the treatments available today address many of the causes of PE and offer solutions.
What Are The Causes?
There are many premature ejaculation causes and it is important to determine which cause is affecting you. Here is a list and description of some of the causes of premature ejaculation.
1. Sexual Experience: Many times, PE is caused by a man’s sexual experience level. This means that a younger man with less sexual experience than an older man may be more prone to ejaculating prematurely. This is generally a result of the man becoming overstimulated too quickly due to their inexperience in these situations.
If you think that your level of sexual experience is causing you to ejaculate too quickly there’s good news: just keep having sex until you’re more comfortable with the whole experience. If you’d like some additional tips on this, check out the section of this site that explains how to stop premature ejaculation.
2. Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the most common causes of premature ejaculation. You are anxious about having sex, pleasing your partner and not climaxing too soon. This anxiety inevitably causes you to climax too soon which, in turn, raises your anxiety level even higher. It can be a vicious cycle if you fail to recognize and address it.
This is a more difficult condition to overcome in that it takes more time and patience. Realizing that anxiety is one of the things that triggers PE in you is a very important step. Once you’ve identified that your level of anxiety is affecting you negatively, you can begin to follow the steps that will help break the cycle.
3. Guilt: Guilt ties in with anxiety as one of the most common premature ejaculation causes. You feel guilty because you’re unable to sexually satisfy your partner which causes stress which leads to prematurely climaxing.
Again, this is a cycle that you must identify and break. You must take the time to address and overcome the guilt so that you’re able to have a normal, healthy sex life.
4. Relationship Problems: Relationship problems can often lead to PE. If you’re fighting with your partner, tensions are high, you’re stressed, anxious, etc. It all ties back into anxiety.
Think about it, if you’re having relationship problems and you’ve managed to get a chance at some “make-up” sex, you may be so stressed from the argument/relationship problems that you’re unable to have sex normally. You become too hyperfocused on pleasing your partner and saving the relationship that you stress yourself out and climax prematurely.
This is an easier issue to deal with: essentially, the relationship problems go away and so do your premature ejaculation causes.
5. Masturbation Techniques: This is one of the big causes of PE. Men who masturbate to climax too quickly often have difficulties lasting very long with a partner.
The good news is that this is a relatively easy fix. As you’ve probably guessed, you need to take your time when you masturbate and extend the amount of time before you climax. This can be really great practice that translates well to the bedroom.
Physiological Causes of Premature Ejaculation:
1. Hormonal Problems: Occasionally hormone deficiencies can cause PE. Men with decreased levels of testosterone and DHEA will be unable to maintain an erection sufficient to last a lengthy amount of time and men with this issue can develop issues with early climax. If you feel this is the cause, I would suggest you talk to your doctor.
2. Genetic: Some men are born premature ejaculators. That is to say that ejaculating prematurely is actually in their genes. These men usually have fathers who are also premature ejaculators. Some scientists believe that this is a response that was developed in man/cavemen thousands of years ago. The theory states that the man who was able to ejaculate quickly was the man who was most likely to have offspring and a chance of survival.
If you believe that genetics play a role in your premature ejaculation problems, keep reading to learn about a proven solution for overcoming this and other premature ejaculation triggers.
3. Erectile Dysfunction: This is one of the more common triggers of PE. It actually ties in with anxiety and guilt. Generally speaking, a man with ED is already worried about getting and maintaining an erection. When he is able to achieve an erection, he is so concerned about keeping it that he will sprint through sex. This causes premature ejaculation issues and begins the cycle that we discussed with anxiety.
For this issue, you need to consult your doctor.
4. Thyroid Problems: Until recently, issues with thyroids weren’t studied as potential triggers for PE. In 2005 a study was released detailing their findings regarding men with hyperthyroid (overactive) and hypothyroid (underactive) conditions.
Of those with hypothyroid issues, only 7% reported issues with premature ejaculation. But 50% of the men with hyperthyroid conditions reported that they had premature ejaculation issues. Again, if you think this is one of the problems that is causing your PE troubles, consult your doctor.
These are the main triggers of PE. Knowing what is causing your early ejaculation is one thing; knowing what to do about it is another. If you’d like free information on the topic, sign up on the right-hand side of the page and we’ll send you the following eBooks free:
We’ll send you these 3 eBooks as well as some great tips on how to control your premature ejaculation causes.
If you’re looking for a quick way to get control of this problem, visit the link below to discover how to stop this problem. There are many products out there but Ejaculation by Command is by far the best one I’ve seen.
Visit them here: Ejaculation by Command